Beginning February 1, 2020, there will be major changes to the Software Assurance (SATV) Benefit.
Please contact your New Horizons Account Executive for more information to help you get the most out of your Microsoft training.
Microsoft will be implementing major changes to the Software Assurance Benefit. Starting on February 1, 2020, training vouchers will be phased out of Software Assurance benefits and will not be able to be used to convert to planning services days.
Timeline of changes:
- February 1, 2020: Azure courses will be removed from training voucher redemption.
- February 1, 2020: Training vouchers can no longer be converted to planning services days.
- February 1, 2021: Customers will no longer accrue training voucher days.
- New contracts after this date won’t have any training vouchers assigned and existing contracts won’t receive any additional training vouchers.
- Current customers can continue to redeem accrued training vouchers until January 1, 2022.
Customers can continue to redeem any accrued training days as vouchers until January 1, 2022. Azure content will be removed from the voucher course list beginning February 1, 2020. We want to hear your thoughts about the SATV changes! Take a minute to take our survey and send us your thoughts on SATV.
Provide your feedback on these changes to SATV benefits